Silhouette International Schmied AG is a global manufacturer of premium eyewear headquartered in Austria, with 14 international distribution companies. Silhouette eyewear is available in over 100 countries under the company’s 3 brands: Silhouette, evil eye sport and NEUBAU EYEWEAR.
Situation and challenges
The company has a central global marketing team and a local distribution network.
Silhouette’s strategic sales management team were looking to replace its in-house application to:
- Emotionalize the four brands throughout the buyer journey including the point of sales.
- Optimize sales process and close the marketing loop.
- One custom solution to fit four brands and 14 distribution companies across 19 countries in various languages.
- Optimize retail execution, including channel analysis.
- Combine global content management with local adaptation.
- Integrate Silhouette’s highly customized and complex Salesforce CRM.
- Execute and fulfill compliance requirements to comply with local data protection regulations.
The Pitcher team responded to our customer-specific needs in a highly flexible and targeted manner. Mrs. Kunz was our single point of contact and made even the difficult things seems easy: we rolled out the Pitcher Super App at the same time as a new CRM system, so internally, there was a lot to do. Pitcher is a professional, reliable and effective partner.
The Pitcher Super App has been implemented and rolled out in 14 international distribution countries, with various user interfaces and a multilingual set-up for the four brands.
- All-in-one sales enablement solution, from content management to retail execution, ordering and training.
- Flexible user interfaces, multilingual set-up and local adaptability.
- Enabling field reps to become brand ambassadors by means of consistent and personalized content delivery to underpin their storytelling. Sales training and sentiment tracking included.
- Successful integration of the highly customized Salesforce CRM.
- Individual solutions for different data protection regulations and tracking.
- Improvement in field sales execution and content delivery, with offline functionalities.
- Increase in efficiency due to stock checks as well as implementing the external ordering process within Pitcher’s user interface.