Molkerei Alois Müller GmbH & Co. KG massively simplifies field force execution and increases the effectiveness of its retail execution with Pitcher
The Molkerei Alois Müller GmbH & Co. KG is a subsidiary of the Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller which operates internationally in the food and logistics sectors and employs around 26,600 emplyees.
Situation and Challenges
Prior to Pitcher, Molkerei Alois Müller GmbH & Co. KG had no state-of-the-art solution to cover its field force processes; the team was partly still using time-consuming paper-based reports.
- The standard system processes no longer matched the needs of the business and were not good enough to effectively support the daily work of the field force.
- The system in use was too static and lacked functionalities to cover the full potential of store checks (shelf, visibility and audit).
- Retail execution was lacking digital automation to accelerate processes and reduce the manual work of field reps.
- Lack of support for business processes through mobile engagement and user-friendly tools.
Molkerei Alois Müller GmbH & Co. KG’s field force has been equipped with the Pitcher Application on mobile devices.
- Fully customized solution to fit Molkerei Alois Müller GmbH & Co. KG’s workflows. · A new and optimized logic for store check activities (shelf audit activities) was implemented.
- Less complex middleware and a state-of-the-art solution to offer better, integrated modern technology.
- Best-of-breed solution, Salesforce and Pitcher, was implemented and seamlessly integrated to allow the teams to work with a stable and innovative retail solution that is easy to understand and use on a daily basis.
- The focus was to increase monitoring, automation, performance and efficiency in the Müller team, enabling the team to work smarter and faster. ·
- Digital transformation of sales aids to reduce costs.
- Field surveys can be started and analyzed within the same sales tool to give Müller all the feedback needed from each store visit in each POS and full control of retail execution.
- 100% better customer engagement through interactive content and access to actual promotional assets like TV spots in the POS. And most of the sales documents, product data, communication measures, etc. are available to the sales reps digitally via Pitcher for better informed interactions.
- 100% rep adoption within the first three months with onboarding taking only two days.
- Full offline access to the CRM, workflows, content and analytics
- Full visibility of the entire field execution with real-time reporting and central analytics and massive optimization of the daily routines in the field. Pitcher has been integrated into the sales reps’ daily work well and supports them in their daily work in the stores – so all relevant data from the store visit history can be retrieved quickly.
Pitcher is a leading global technology provider for sales enablement and customer engagement.
Since 2011, the Pitcher Super App for sales enablement has been serving Fortune 500 customers in more than 140 countries. Its dedicated teams of technology and marketing experts are at the forefront of digital sales and multi-channel customer experiences in the life science, consumer goods, manufacturing and financial service industries among others.
Pitcher offers an end-to-end solution that integrates with Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and many more. And we truly believe that intuitive technology is key to elevate customer excellence while increasing the effectiveness of commercial operations.
Pitcher has all the functionalities we need to run retail execution and field force engagements efficiently and with a high performance. Good and stable software that is easy to use and takes away any complexity. The support and service by Pitcher are excellent. They have a deep understanding of our business and processes and are very engaged. Pitcher App is easy to use and it is fully integrated to Salesforce.