Biotech company Fujirebio moves to Pitcher for flexible and customized mobile knowledge-sharing, field sales and marketing enablement based on strong integration with backend CRM and central content distribution platform.
Fujirebio is a global leader in the biotechnology sector. The company was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Tokyo. It is specialized in the field of in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) testing with more than 50 years of experience in the conception, development, production and worldwide commercialization of robust IVD products for clinical diagnostics and research use. It has a global presence and a large worldwide distribution network.
Situation and challenges
The company has central and regional marketing teams and a vast local distribution network.
Fujirebio’s strategic marketing management were looking for flexible alternatives to Showpad, the platform they had been using for sales, field sales, distribution and marketing for five years to distribute and access static materials and collateral. They needed:
- A flexible custom solution to distribute rich and detailed sales and marketing collateral to field teams and distributors, covering a large number of diseases and technologies, and requiring specific information, materials and training.
- A better way to organize, control and share content from a central content repository, Microsoft Sharepoint 365, and thereby streamline the distribution of large volumes of content across several platforms, including Pitcher.
- A deeper and more flexible integration with their Salesforce CRM, adding “possibilities to grow and learn” from best-practice examples of other B2B players.
Having taken our first steps in mobile sales enablement with Showpad over a couple of years, Fujirebio Europe decided to switch to Pitcher for a deeper integration with Salesforce CRM and our Microsoft Sharepoint 365 content management platform. With Pitcher, we ensure that our field teams are always using the most recent and relevant resources when engaging with customers or catching up on often complex topics in between sales calls.
The Pitcher Super App has been implemented and rolled out in 10 countries across Europe and Latin America. Some of the key results achieved include:
- Deployment of a fully customized all-in-one mobile sales enablement and content management solution for commercial excellence.
- An efficient integration with the central content management platform, Microsoft Sharepoint 365, for more effective central distribution and the elimination of repeated content duplication.
- Successful deep integration with a highly customized Salesforce CRM, adding Pitcher content usage to the existing multichannel touchpoint tracking.
- Mobile enablement of field sales and marketing teams with key company, product and disease information. This provides quick access to a large catalog of technical and clinical resources for personal training and engaging with customers.
- An easy-to-use user interface that provides content in multiple formats and languages.
- Fast onboarding, a consistent interface, and high adoption rate.